Comrex’s Digital Hybrid series are high quality single- and dual-line telephone interfaces. Designed to interconnect a standard telephone line and your audio equipment, the DH Series enables users to send and receive audio from a connected telephone line. When the very best audio quality is required for talk shows, news feeds, production, recording studios, or internet applications, these digital hybrids are ideal.
With DSP technology, the DH20 and DH22 deliver the deepest and most stable hybrid null, ensuring maximum isolation between the send and caller audio. This means no echo or “bottom of the barrel” sound.
Additionally, the DH20 and DH22 come with selectable automatic gain control (AGC) and caller ducking. With AGC, each call will be delivered to the equipment at the same level. Caller ducking reduced the caller’s audio level when the announcer speaks, providing a more “controlled” environment. Additionally, we’ve added a speaker amplifier, so you can connect a speaker directly to the unit and monitor callers without headphones.
- DSP digital technology ensures the very best audio quality and the deepest, most reliable hybrid null
- Built-in speaker amplifier
- Selectable AGC ensures every caller is at the same audio level
- Selectable caller ducking
- Selectable auto-answer/auto-disconnect compatible with most telephone central offices including loop current interruption and busy/reorder tones
- Remote control and status
Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.