The ECM-77 is probably the most often seen lapel microphone on TV and it is used widely in both studio production and on location. Its popularity is based on a combination of excellent sound quality, robust construction and an attractive cosmetic design. This microphone is the ECM-77BPT which is supplied with pre solder bare wire ends.
• Designed for high quality voice pick-up
- The ECM-77’s capsule features a voice emphasis curve, extended frequency response and sensitivity.
• Minute size
- The capsule has a diameter of only 5.6mm and is 12.5mm long.
• Ready for other systems
- The ECM-77BPT version is supplied with pre-solder wire ends, allowing a convenient solution for interfacing the microphone with other types of connectors.
• Hands Free
- As a lapel microphone, the ECM-77 is an alternative to the traditional hand held microphone and being ‘hands free’ it allows the presenter to concentrate on her/his performance.
• Professional Image
- The ECM-77 is probably the most seen microphone on TV and its compact design creates a professional image.
• Easy and Familiar Operation
- The ECM-77 is an essential tool for achieving good quality voice recording. The microphone’s capsule is designed for voice pick-up with an extended frequency response and impressive sensitivity. The popularity of the microphone in TV production means that most sound people will be familiar with using the ECM-77.
|WEIGHT||1.5 g (capsule only)|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL||120 dB max|
|DIMENSIONS||diameter 5.6 mm, length 12.5 mm|
Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.